Sunday, October 18, 2009

Oh so Behind!!


This happened to Dave on a wakeboarding trip at Lake Mead with some old high school buddies. Right before that trip, he bought a new computer and he just now showed me how to upload pictures and blog again. I know everyone has missed me! So much has happened since that time. Don't worry, Dave recovered and is as good as ever. My brother and his four kids came home from that trip with us and stayed with us for five weeks! That pretty much took over the rest of our summer. They relocated here from Las Vegas, so it is very exciting to finally have them closer to us!!! I started working at the school that Courtney attends, half days. I work in a first grade class, as a teacher's assistant. I have really enjoyed it. I also have started tending four wonderful kids, 2 hours a day, 4 days a week. They are all boys, 10, 5, 18 months, and 2 months. Courtney loves going over there and they are fun to be with. I love to stay busy! If you have the time or want to know about other specifics, I will be posting more.

No comments: