Sunday, October 18, 2009

And it goes on and on

Since I hadn't been able to figure out the picture thing, I sort of stopped taking them. We also went to BrianHead with the whole Bollard clan in September. It was the weekend of my birthday and a lot of fun. We got to stay in the coolest cabin and rented four wheelers to ride around on all weekend.

Just this last weekend, Courtney had a late night with all of her girlfriends. They ate pizza, decorated cookies, painted, made crowns, made braclets, played a ton, and watched a movie. They loved it and we may even try a sleep over next time.

We have also loved having Brian and Megan(Dave's brother and sis in law) so close to us. They got married in May and left to Texas for the summer. :( I was so sad and missed them lots. They had a house built while they were gone, in Lehi. We spend many of our nights with them!

We have been busy, continue to be busy and are loving our life. We have big plans this weekend for Dave's birthday too, so stay tuned for the post.

P. S. It won't be another 6 months before the next post!!!!

4 comments:

kelly said...

could, i hope not! i want to see more of your posts on here!

David and Brooke Gallagher said...

Love all the new posts! It is so good to see what you guys are up to. I feel like we have not seen you in a while! I am glad Dave rear end has healed, Fun times in Idaho, And I can't believe that Courtney Is so BIG! They do grow up so fast, Boston just stared pre-school and I am going through the struggle with him being so attached to me. Cortney's 1st day of school pic is so cute!

Ps. I sent you a message on facebook wondering if you got it. Seeing if you wanted to do Bollard girl's night out(at your home?)

Dan said...

Geeeeez, you guys are such 'Brian and Megan' hoggers... Learn to share!

Keep up the good bloggin'. Love to see pics!

Love ya's.

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

glad you finally posted. Looks like you've had a fun summer. I can not get over how grown up Courtney is now! She is such a cutie pie.