Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!

On this day, eight years ago, Dave and I were married and sealed in the Mount Timp Temple. I can't believe it has been so long. Even though Dave never looks at our blog and will never read this, I wanted to tell him how much I love him. This year has been the craziest year of our whole married life(which is really saying something because we've had lots of ups and downs) but I can honestly say that going through things with him is what gets me through each day. He is a wonderful husband and I couldn't ask for a better father to Courtney. He works so hard for our family and hardly ever complains(he's human, so it does happen sometimes)! He would do anything in his power to make Courtney happy and loves us both so much. Even though our life seems so uncertain and every plan we have ever made hasn't worked out the way we wanted or the time we wanted, we always do it together. I have learned so much from him and his family and would not be the person I am today if he wasn't my eternal companion. I love you so much Dave!! Happy Anniversary!

7 comments:

Ness said...

That's so awesome. I can't believe it's been that long since we were roomies.
We need to get together. email me or call me and let me know when you aren't too busy.

Dan said...

Congratulations you two! We love you guys!

kelly said...

you both are so great for each other! i miss you girl

foreveryoung said...

That was sweet, you better make him read this! I still remember your open house in Vegas...I'm sorry you've had such a rough past year. We need to catch up, I hope you're doing okay.

The Morris Fam said...

Happy Anniversary. Isn't it crazy how quickly time flies? We love you guys. When are you coming to Vegas?

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

Hey Dave and Candace,

Hope you had a great Anniversary and that your cute family is doing well. I can't believe how grown up Courtney is now..I still picture her as a 2 year old since she was that old when you lived by us. I can still here her over the say "esnuggles?" Candace I would love to get the number of the "bow lady" so if you don't mind e-mailing me her number that would be great. jtandcarly@yahoo.com

Tristen said...

Just thought you might like to know your anniversary is on the same day as Cade's birthday. Now we are never going to forget it!! Happy Anniversary!