Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sun Valley, Idaho























































































When Dave first told me that he was being sent to Idaho for business, I told him that we wouldn't want to go with him. Was I ever wrong?!! This place is great. We are hoping to be able to go back next year. There was bowling in the basement of the lodge, an outdoor skating rink, deadly swans, an ice show, swimming, blow up slides, trampoline jumping, and more. We were given a gift bag when we first arrived full of tons of goodies and it just kept getting better. There was so much to do that we needed more like a week there. I guess I've always been wrong about Idaho because I would visit there again in a heartbeat!!

























































































































No comments: