Thursday, September 27, 2007

Getting there is half the fun



Over Labor Day weekend, we had the opportunity to go to Las Vegas for our niece's blessing. I was so excited when Dave took Friday off, so that we could have more time to spend with the family. Much to our disappointment, we broke down just before getting to Beaver. To make a long story short, after being towed to Beaver, then to St. George, Dave's parents were kind enough to pick us up. We had to leave the car, so Dave's mom also had to bring us back to St. George on Monday. Luckily, the car was fine. Taking 9 hours to get to Las Vegas, not quite as fun. I do have to say that Dave and I were able to laugh it off and still had a great trip and time in Las Vegas.

2 comments:

The Morris Fam said...

Phew! That was a lot of reading. I've been a blog slacker myself lately... you've inspired me to get going again. So that stinks about the car... what was wrong with it? What did you guys do in Vegas? I think you should definitely do the sky diving with Dave.

foreveryoung said...

See, you should have bought a Honda! :) Totally kidding, that stinks about the car, but I'm glad you made it safely and still had a great time.