Sunday, September 30, 2007

Snow in September?

Ok, we weren't on top of it enough to get any pictures but we are talking full on snowing. First, we drove up the canyon to look at the leaves changing colors. We noticed the temperature dropping fast. Soon it was only 29 degrees. It was snowing like crazy. We thought when we got back down the mountain it would just be raining, but no such luck. It continued to snow and rain off and on all yesterday. I just have to say that I hate living in Utah and need to move somewhere with a warmer climate. Come on, seriously, snow in September!

2 comments:

foreveryoung said...

I'm going to stop complaining right now about our 90 degree temps in Sep, b/c I'd take that over the snow any day! I'm thinking you guys need to come for a visit right about now! PS-I miss taking rides in the canyon to look at leaves though.

Dan said...

Yeah!

So come back to Vegas. That's all. Tell Dave to give up all those free movie tickets and come hang with us!