Wednesday, December 22, 2010

On a side note...

I just wanted to mention that we have no pictures of the first day of school. This is because my daughter just barely stopped crying going to school everyday. I figured it wasn't worth the fight for a picture when she would already wake up crying everyday. Apparently 7 hours a day is way too long for her to be without me(her words). I guess I'm a really terrible person seeing as how I was very excited for her to be in school all day. I must say though, I do miss her. When she gets home and gets her homework done, she wants to play with friends.

Also, no pictures of Halloween. I figure I'm already about 5 years behind in my scrapbooking and really we didn't need more pictures of Halloween. Dave made an awesome Jessie costume for her and she did look adorable. I know, I'm about to get nominated for mom of the year!

No comments: