Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hats!!!


My friend makes these hats and Courtney has been wanting them so badly. I finally ordered them and she was super excited when they came in the mail. She can't wear them to school but as soon as she gets home, she puts one on. We ordered brown and black and they have removable flowers so they match all her outfits. I found her like this in bed last week and had to take a picture. I think she likes them! She would wear it all the time if she could. Thank you, Jamie, for the cutest hats ever!!

1 comment:

foreveryoung said...

Awww, so cute! I'm glad she likes them :) Thanks for posting the snowboarding pics, I always send the camera with Jason and he always comes home without any pictures, so I'll have to steal yours. It was great catching up with you the other day, we miss you guys!