Sunday, January 31, 2010

Courtney's First Hair Cut

Courtney has been wanting to cut her hair for about a year. For those of you who don't know, Dave hates short hair and forbids Courtney and I from getting it cut. She has been adamant about it, so Dave finally decided to let her do it. She knew exactly how she wanted it. I told the hairdresser that I wanted it to be able to still be put in a ponytail, but she said it needed to be shorter. She loves it and says it's exactly the way she pictured it being! She is even fine with me round brushing it everyday. Dave actually agreed that it's cute but still doesn't like it because he said it makes her look way too old. I agree that she looks older, but she is going to be six in June, so she's going to grow up regardless of how we cut her hair. She is already asking when she can go get it cut again!


3 comments:

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

Oh so cute. She is growing up way too fast.

Tristen said...

She is so stinking cute. I love the hair cut. I would cut Pyper's if she had any - poor girl is still bald. I love the hats - they are super cute - I especially love that she wears them to sleep. It always amazes me the things that kids decide to latch onto - Luke sleeps in his shoes sometimes, cuz he just can't bear to take them off.

kelly said...

I LOVE IT!!!!