Tuesday, November 04, 2008

The many faces of Courtney




Courtney couldn't decide what to be for Halloween this year. It was a pirate, then a monkey, superwoman, and on and on. I finally decided that I wasn't going to keep buying and taking costumes back. I told her that she had so many princess dresses that she just needed to pick a princess to be. At Disneyland, she opted for Snow White. Then she decided to be Belle for a neighborhood party. The ward party she wanted to be Cinderella. Then for her school party(did I mention we had a lot of parties this year), she wanted to be a fairy princess. You can see that her bear, Baby Courtney, had to get a costume and it was no other than a pirate one(even though she was very mad that I made her get the dress costume for girls, instead of the boy pirate one). Then she told us that she wanted to be something scary on Halloween, because she had gotten some fangs at one of the parties. So we made her a scary princess bride. She loved this costume most and I'm hoping someday, she will be a little princess but for now, it's all things boy and scary. I almost forgot to mention that she wanted to make her pumpkin a pirate, so we got away with not carving this year.











1 comment:

foreveryoung said...

I love her costume, so funny! That girl has got personality like no other, glad you had a fun halloween!