Friday, July 04, 2008

Preschool Graduation



Courtney had such a great year of preschool. She was definitely a crier for most of the year but she loved her teacher, Miss Heidi so much. She had such a good time making friends and learning this year. Her end of year program was so cute. They all sang about 15 songs and it was as cute as ever. If you notice the band-aid on her chin it's because she had a horrible experience right before we left for graduation. It was 15 minutes until we had to leave and we were right on schedule, something I have to do. As Courtney was sitting down to eat before we left, she fell and hit her chin on a chair. I thought it was going to be split open but when I looked at it, it was only bleeding but she was pretty upset. We barely made it to the graduation before it started and she was so upset that she didn't want to stay with her class. Luckily, she changed her mind. She had definitely been looking forward to this program. She had the chance to go to Las Vegas with Grandma Johnson, spend some time with her cousins and come back to Utah with Grandma Bollard but she turned it all down to get to be there for the program. We are so proud of her!

1 comment:

lindsay said...

I MISS YOU! I had been checking your blog regularly and was starting to get worried! I am sure you are just busy, but I do miss hearing about your life. That picture of Courtney sticking our her tongue was plain old cute! I love it! I hope you guys are well!