Friday, February 22, 2008

Happy Late Valentine's Day

So I know I'm totally late but I had to post these pics. Courtney's wonderful grandparents got her a build a bear for Christmas and it' her absolute favorite. That is why I had to get the bear(whose name is Baby Courtney) a valentine's outfit. They look so cute together.
Courtney was so excited for Valentine's Day. She couldn't wait to go to school and loved getting all of her Valentine's ready to give her friends. I love this age. She is really starting to understand holidays and it just makes them all the greater. I hope everyone had a good one!

2 comments:

foreveryoung said...

I agree, the holidays are so much fun as the kids get older. That is so cute that she is still so in-love with her bear. It seems like my kids get bored of their Christmas presents after like a week!

Jensen Family said...

Hi cute friends we need to get together and catch up. I can't believe how big little Courtney is and your trip looked so fun. Give me call sometime because we miss you guys.

love
the Jensen's