Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Our trip to the Dominican Republic



Dave and I just got back from our first trip together, just the two of us. I can't go any further without thanking Dave's mom for coming to Utah to watch Courtney. We had such a good time. It was hot and humid in the Dominican Republic but we were happy to be out of the snow. We relaxed mostly but did go into the city a few times. We were able to go to the temple there and also see some historic sights. Then we had one night in New York City. It was so much fun to see everything and our hotel was right in the middle of Times Square. It was freezing there though. We were so cold that we didn't get to walk around much. We had the best time and I need to tell Dave how much I love him. Thank you for the wonderful trip!

2 comments:

lindsay said...

HOW FUN! I love that the two of you had time for yourselves... you deserve that! Looks like you guys were busy soaking in ALL that sun! Fun, Fun- I'm jealous!!

foreveryoung said...

AMAZING! I'm so excited that you guys got a chance to go, although I am a little bit jealous (okay, alot jealous!) That is so fun that you got to go to NY too. Jason and I went for our 5 yr and I would love to go back (just not in the winter :) atleast you got some time to unthaw in the heat. What an awesome trip, glad you had fun!