Tuesday, October 05, 2010

A Very Pirate Birthday

So, even though everyone tells me it is a phase, I don't think so! I think we have a pirate for life. She decided that we had to have a party at Pirate Island, in Orem. If you haven't been there, I seriously suggest it. They have pizza, arcade games, balloon animals(or swords in this case), and a pirate ship slide. We loaded up the girls from the neighborhood(Dave calls them "The Pack") and headed down. They had a great time. They all got hats and swords. Courtney got great presents from her friends. A lot of them were pirate themed, which was great!! Hopefully next year, we get something different. I'm not holding my breath though!












2 comments:

Marianne said...

Please don't tell me you made and decorated that cake yourself. I'm in complete awe!

Tristen said...

Great cake Candace!