Sunday, April 18, 2010

First lost tooth







Courtney has been waiting for the day when she would lose her first tooth. Her bottom one has been loose for so long! It had been dangling for awhile but both she and Dave were scared to have me pull it out. We were at some of our friend's house for dinner(the guy just happens to be a dentist) and they convinced her to let me try to pull it out. She gave me one try only! It came right out, she didn't even realize it had come out. She told me that I could try one more time. I showed her the tooth and she was so happy. She was even happier to get a whole dollar from the Tooth Fairy. Her dad and her argued about the amount. Dave said he only used to get a quarter but I think inflation had something to do with the dollar. She doesn't have any other loose teeth but can't wait to lose more.

2 comments:

Tristen said...

She was so cute when she realized it was out! I love it! Thanks for sharing a moment with us!

foreveryoung said...

So funny that both our babies lost the same first tooth on the same day! I can't believe your flooding issue, but a good excuse to remodel :) And reading your St. Patty's day post reminded me of when we stayed at your house last year and did the whole leprechan poop, so fun!