Thursday, December 17, 2009

Family Pictures


We had a great Thanksgiving. We were lucky enough to have my newly married brother in law and his wife host a fabulous meal and Dave's entire family from Vegas came to celebrate with us. It was a weekend filled with shopping (9pm to 6am), games, movies, and of course, good food! I love the fact that Dave's family does the black friday thing with me. Dave, of course, hates any shopping, most especially black friday. His family, however, are the best people to shop with. It was great. The Saturday after Thanksgiving, we went up the canyon to get family pictures. They turned out so good! I normally hate all of our family pictures but thanks to the best photographer, Kevin Lunt, we got some great shots, even though we were freezing. We are so happy with how they turned out that I had to post a few of them. Hope everyone felt they had as much to be grateful for this year as we did. I love my little family and realize that we are so blessed!

4 comments:

Tristen said...

That picture is priceless! You guys are a cute famiy!

The Sohm's said...

So cute!! I love them!

David and Brooke Gallagher said...

Love the family pics! The one with Courtney is awesome so cute!

Megan said...

Those pictures are absolutely beautiful. You guys look stunning in blue with the white background. You are right -- Kevin did a great job!