Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Happiest Place On Earth

It really is the happiest place on earth for us. Well, when I say us, I pretty much mean Courtney and I. Dave does not think that walking around for 10 hours a day is a vacation, but you couldn't get me out of the place. We had so much fun! It was even more fun because Dave's brother, Brian, and his girlfriend, Megan, came with us. It was especially fun because Megan has never been before. Courtney being an old pro at Disneyland was careful to pick and choose what she really wanted. If a line was to long, she would say, "Let's just forget about this one." It was pretty funny. She did get to experience some new rides this year(yeah for getting taller!). She absolutely loved Big Thunder Mountain, Pirates of the Caribean, and the Haunted Mansion. Her favorite is still the Snow White ride. I'm pretty sure she still liked meeting characters best. I don't think anyone could have been happier than when we met Captain Jack Sparrow. She even told him that she isn't a princess, but a pirate. It was hilarious!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pictures! I bet you can't WAIT to scrapbook yet another Disney trip! :) I don't know which was my favorite picture... Dave looking happy with the cupcake girls, or you getting frisky with Frozone! ;) Very fun. I loved the slide show, because sparkle IS my favorite color.

Brittany said...

You still scrappin'? What a fun trip! I love Courtney, she is so cute! Hope all is well!

foreveryoung said...

That girl is a firecracker, I love it! Both of my kids were too scared to go on the Pirates, Haunted Mansion, Big Thunder and they even got scared on Snow White. Yeah, we did a lot of Small World and Whinnie the Pooh. I'll have to tell them that they let a 4 year old girl show them up!

Taryn said...

Hey Candace! I saw your name on Jenni Sohm's blog so I had to take a peak. Looks like a fun Disneyland trip! We go every year but don't see as many characters as you did! Hope you don't mind if I pop in every once in a while. Stop by my blog sometime :) Taryn