Monday, September 29, 2008

The good old days

Ok, thanks to my dear friend Alisha, I now have to let you all know a little about my high school days.

1. Did you date someone from your high school: Yes, fortunately not for long periods of time.

2. What kind of car did you drive? I drove a lavendar Geo Prism that my mom and dad so nicely gave me.

3. What is your most embarrassing moment in high school?: I know this is a lot of information, so I am giving you the option to stop reading with a warning: I started my period and it bled through my pants. You didn't even think that happened to people in real life, did you?
4. Were you a party animal?: No.

5. Were you considered a flirt?: Nope

.6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?: No.

7. Were you a nerd? Nope.

8. Were you on any varsity teams?: Nope

9. Did you get suspended/expelled?: I would never have dreamed of it.

10. Can you still sing the fight song?: If I was at a football game and it started right after a touch down, I am positive it would all come back.

11. Who were your favorite teachers?:I loved Mr. Garlic and Mr. Wagstaff but definitely had a crush on Mr.Beeson.

12. Where did you sit during lunch?: In the commons area

13. School Mascot?: Cavemen

14. Did you go to homecoming and with who?: I went with a foreign exchange student one year and a friend another.

15. If you could go back and do it again, would you?: Absolutely not. I would go through my two years of college in a heartbeat, but not high school.

16. What do you remember most about graduation?: Wanting to get to school and move from home.

17. Where did you go senior skip day?: I don't think we ever had one of those.

18. Have you gained weight since then?: Definitely

19. Who was your prom date?: I went with a returned missionary, Steve, and Micah Derfler.

20. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion?: I'm thinking about it

21. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself?: Have more fun, live it up!

I tag anyone who feels up to the challenge!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I guess I'll do this one, however, my 10 year reunion isn't applicable. It's over:( I loved learning more about you and also the post about Dave. You guys are so cute!