Wednesday, September 03, 2008

First Day of School



Courtney has once again started Preschool. I have been looking forward to this day for 3 months now. Courtney was a little hesitant but ended up loving it. Her teacher is Miss Kelsie. She gets to go to school with her friend, Maddie, which has helped a ton. She didn't even shed any tears today. It was quite the opposite. She said, "Just leave mom." That, to some moms, would have broken their hearts, but I have been waiting for this day for 4 years. I was so proud of her!

2 comments:

foreveryoung said...

"just leave mom"--that's hilarious! But yes, it does make a HUGE difference when they're excited to go, so I'm glad she's enjoying it so much. Hopefully you're enjoying your new found freedom, although knowing you I'm sure you're filling your time with all sorts of projects!

Tara said...

That is so cute. She is so big now. I can't wait for the preschool days when my boys find new independence... which of course correlates to us moms having new found independence!!! Can't wait to hear how you use your time!