Sunday, July 27, 2008

Our Fourth of July

I know, it's a little late but thought I would post these anyway. We went to the Riverton City Parade. Luckily, we were in the shade but we did have to set up our chairs 3 days in advance to get it. Courtney had a great time, even though the only candy they threw was taffy. Of course she loved the pirate float best.
After the parade, we went to watch Dave play softball with some guys from our neighborhood. It was actually a tournament but our team was pretty bad! They were eliminated after two games but it was still a lot of fun to go and watch.







5 comments:

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

Candace,

Thanks for your comment on my blog. We miss you guys. I saw Dave and Courtney at Walmart a few weeks ago and I can't believe how grown up Courtney is! She didn't seem to remember baby Boston, but I guess he's not a "baby" anymore. Time sure does fly. We would LOVE to get together and play. I'll call you this week and hopefully we can set something up. I'm trying to fill my days until baby Jocelyn is born.. or if we get together after the fact, I'm going to try to get out of the house and back to "normal" as soon as possible.

Unknown said...

Hey! That's Danny!! That was so fun. Well, it may have been more fun if they hadn't have gotten slaughtered. If only we had known they were going to be up against pros...

Cute pics!

foreveryoung said...

3 days in advance? Dang, that Riverton parade is a hot event! Glad you had a fun 4th, I still wish we could have seen you guys while we were up!

The Morris Fam said...

That's crazy you had to reserve your seats three days in advance! The baseball games sound totally fun too! Miss you guys!
Tara

Taryn said...

Hey I know you! I just found your blog off of Jenni's sight. Hope you don't mind if I take a peak every now and then...
Taryn