Monday, October 08, 2007

Kangaroo Zoo

We were pleasantly surprised to have my brother, Brent, and his kids come for a visit. Friday night my two nieces spent the night with us and Courtney had so much fun! One is only five weeks older than Courtney and the other is five. They played babies all night and then all slept together in the guestroom.

The next day we were supposed to go to a pumpkin patch but since it was raining, snowing, and about 30 degrees, we decided on an indoor activity.

Courtney loves this place. It's called Kangaroo Zoo and has all sorts of inflatable slides to play on. You can see that Dave even got in on the action. After playing for a few hours my nieces and nephews needed a massage from this chair. We had tons of fun seeing all the family!

4 comments:

Tori said...

Courtney is so cute! When my nieces and nephews were visiting, I took them there. That place is pretty cool. I need to find one around here.

foreveryoung said...

I always love watching my kids play with their cousins, it's so cute! That's fun they could come up for a visit and a sleepover, I'm sure Courtney was in heaven. And 30 degrees and snowing--yikes!! I won't complain about our temps anymore!

mindy said...

I can't believe I have still never been there. Maybe we can plan a time to take our kids sometime soon:)

lindsay said...

You guys always do the most fun things... I get so many of my ideas from you so I hope you take that as a compliment! It was good to see you at the mall a few weeks ago. You look gorgeous as usual!