Thursday, February 15, 2007

Idiosyncrasies

Ok, I finally get around to doing mine. I figure that if everyone else can let people know these strange things about themselves, I can too.

I have to get ready for the day and ready for bed in the exact same way every day. I cannot, say, brush my teeth before washing my face before bed.

I will not go anywhere without doing Courtney's hair.

I will not eat shredded meats at mexican restaurants.

I have to have a clean house. Like Jamie, everything may not be organized exactly right, but it has to have the appearance of being clean.

I love Costco. I could go everyday and never get tired of it.

I secretly love to bite my nails because Dave hates it.

I think I like playdates better than Courtney does.

Also like Jamie, I have to examine every piece of chicken I am preparing. Most of the time I end up throwing out more than I use. And along those same lines, I only buy the best beef. I can't stand having to drain meat.

I have to buy things if I think they are a good deal. I figure at some time in my life I will be able to use them.

I'm sure there are so much more, but I don't want to loose all my friends. Now I am officially tagging Darron(and Kristen) and Audra. Let's hear about what makes you guys tick.

2 comments:

foreveryoung said...

You're right, we are one and the same, it's no wonder we get along so well! The only one that we didn't have in common was the Costco thing, we do Sam's Club only b/c we get free tire rotation.

The Morris Fam said...

I love it Candace- I totally hear you Costco- although it stinks because you can never leave without spending $100 or more!